Websites worth reading where you can find plenty of useful information on weight loss, nutrition and health.
1. Nutrition.gov: provides easy access to vetted food and nutrition information from across the federal government. It serves as a gateway to reliable information on nutrition, healthy eating, physical activity, and food safety for consumers.
2. SuperTracker: My foods. My fitness. My health. Get your personalized nutrition and physical activity plan. Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up. Get tips and support to help you make healthier choices and plan ahead.
3. FDA: U.S. Food and Drug Administration
4. Fitness.gov: President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition
5. health.gov: Health Information for Individuals and Families